We at Doorma Private Limited (“Doormaa”) consider customer trust as our top priority. We deliver services to thousand of customers across the country. Our customers trust us with some of their most sensitive information. This policy informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. What data do we collect?
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information(PII) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone number
- Address, State
Location data (driver and delivery person):
Doormacollects this data when the Doormaa app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Secure Cookies for security purposes.
2. How do we collect your data?
We build a range of services that you would find it on our website, and in order to achieve this we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Applications used for providing various services
- Web Forms
- Off-site services
3. Why do we collect your data?
We use the collected data for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide products and services you request (such as parcel transportation, warehousing, reverse logistics and technology services)
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To do analysis and get valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, address and prevent technical issues
- To provide customer support and respond to you about your requests, questions and comments
- To send Parcel tracking updates to Customer
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it and for a reasonable period thereafter in order to comply with audit, contractual, technical and legal requirements and/or to resolve any future disputes. We may retain aggregated or de-identified data indefinitely or to the extent allowed by applicable law.
6. How do we secure your personal data?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Exceptionally if any personal data is present on the package or letter, it may be visible to unauthorized individuals.
Application, data, infrastructure and network security is our key focus areas where data security practices are enforced. We also Adhere to international standard certifications to complement the enforced practices. Considering “Right to Privacy” as a fundamental right of an individual, we have adopted enough measures to protect privacy.